TICKETS ARE SELLING EXTREMELY FAST.
Make sure you select December 15th and 11pm as the ticket day/time.
This one is for the big kids! Sing along to upbeat holiday songs with friends and family at the same time enjoying your favorite beverage. Because of the festive party atmosphere - seasonal costumes welcomed - this is a 21 years of age and older tour. We’ll make a stop along the way at the famous Isaac Hunter’s Tavern for a complimentary ABSOLUT seasonal shooter.
The party continues aboard the Trolley till 1 AM with the last stop at Coglin’s Raleigh.
This annual holiday tradition starts at Paddy O'Beers Bottle Shop (121 Fayetteville Street). Parking is available at the Alexander Parking Deck (entrance - 120 S. Wilmington Street). Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour’s departure time and feel free to pick up your favorite beverages at Paddy O’Beers to take along for the ride.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Two-hour adults-only tour aboard The Great Raleigh Trolley
- The sights and sounds of Downtown Raleigh’s most spectacular lights displays
- Complimentary ABSOLUT seasonal shooter at Isaac Hunter’s Tavern
- Priority entrance into the best dance club in Raleigh
- December 15, 2017 at 11pm – December 16, 2017
121 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, NC 27601
Google map and directions
- 12 people are going